St. Anthony Hospice
St. Anthony Hospice, formerly Hospice of Peace, has been providing compassionate end-of-life care in patient's homes for over 25 years. Our team of nurses, aides, social workers, chaplains and volunteers concentrate on making sure patients are free of pain and able to make the most of the time that remains. Whether receiving care in your own home, nursing home or assisted living residence, St. Anthony Hospice staff will be there to make sure your home is a comforting sanctuary.
St. Anthony Hospice is the longest standing Catholic sponsored hospice program in Denver, with a rich heritage steeped within the Catholic Church. We believe in treating the whole person...body, mind and spirit. In addition to providing excellent clinical care, we take special care to pay attention to your spiritual well-being. Our chaplains are available as needed.
What makes using our hospice programs a step above the rest?
- Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nuturing the health of the people in our communities.
- We have been serving the Denver Metro and surrounding communities for over 25 years.
- We offer routine level of care for ALL hospice patients.
- Our focus is on preventing suffering, not just alleviating it.
- We accept Medicare and most private insurances.
- Charity care is provided to many who do not have insurance and cannot afford to pay for their care.
- Hospice care in your own home, retirement community or assisted living facility
- Palliative care
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Spiritual care
- Bereavement support
- Residential hospice care in our suites at The Villas at Sunny Acres