Careers Across Centura Health at Home
More options, more opportunities, more autonomy, more flexibility, more involvement, more enrichment, more support.
All health care careers are not the same. Sometimes you have to look outside the hospital walls to find more choices, more freedom and greater rewards. That's what is waiting for you at Centura Health at Home.
We're Colorado's largest and most trusted source for quality, compassionate home health services and senior living communities, serving these locations:
- Summit County
- Colorado Springs
- Cañon City
- Pagosa Springs
To find out if a home health RN position is right for you, take a short survey here.
Our 1,300 associates bring comfort and care to thousands of patients and their families every year. The services we provide include:
- Home Care: skilled nursing, medical social work, physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Home Hospice: pain and symptom management; physical, spiritual, social and emotional support.
- Residential Hospice: hospice care at our 18-bed hospice residence, Porter Hospice Residence (formerly known as The Johnson Center).
- Independent Living: apartment-style accommodations for residents requiring little or no assistance with the activities of daily life.
- Assisted Living: offers assisted living for residents requiring some assistance with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management.
- Nursing Home Care: provides 24-hour skilled care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Alzheimer's Care: offer private or semi-private rooms and round-the-clock nursing care specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer's disease.
- Respite Care: designed for people who need independent retirement living, assisted living or nursing home care on a short-term basis.
- Pastoral Counseling: non-denominational chaplains provide spiritual care for patients and their families.
- Bereavement Services: offers individual and group counseling for those who have lost loved ones.