Caring for individuals wherever they call home, Centura Health at Home associates embody the spirit of our mission, giving an unprecedented level of personalized care. Offering a wide range of home health, hospice and senior living services, these professionals bring their special blend of skill and compassion to our patients.
By The Numbers
- 1250 Associates
- More than 20,000 patients served each year
- Over $500,000 in uncompensated and charity care provided annually
- Home Care: skilled nursing, medical social work, physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Home Hospice: pain and symptom management; physical, spiritual, social and emotional support.
- Residential Hospice: hospice care at our 18-bed hospice residence, Porter Hospice Residence.
- Palliative Care: relieves the pain, anxiety, symptoms and stress that come with major health changes or a serious illness.
- Telehealth: monitors chronically ill patients through the use of a two-way video monitoring station.
- Independent Living: apartment-style accommodations for residents requiring little or no assistance with the activities of daily life.
- Assisted Living: offers assisted living for residents requiring some assistance with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management.
- Nursing Home Care: provides 24-hour skilled care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Alzheimer Care: offer private or semi-private rooms and round-the-clock nursing care specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer's disease.
- Respite Care: designed for people who need independent retirement living, assisted living or nursing home care on a short-term basis.
- Adult Day Care: that provide a safe daytime environment for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia.
- Pastoral Counseling: non-denominational chaplains provide spiritual care for patients and their families.
- Bereavement Services: offers individual and group counseling for those who have lost loved ones.
Services by Location
- Denver: Home Care, Hospice, Palliative Care, Telehealth, Independent and Assisted Living, Nursing Home Care, Alzheimer Care and Bereavement Services
- Colorado Springs: Home Care, Telehealth, Independent and Assisted Living, Nursing Home Care and Alzheimer Care
- Pueblo: Home Care, Telehealth, Independent and Assisted Living, Nursing Home Care
- Canon City: Home Care, Telehealth, Nursing Home Care and Alzheimer Care
- Durango: Home Care, Hospice and Bereavement Services
- Pagosa Springs: Home Care, Hospice and Bereavement Services
- Summit County: Home Care, Hospice and Bereavement Services
Awards & Honors
- 2005 Circle of Life Citation of Honor for The Butterfly Program.
- Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services' 2006 and 2007 Home Care Elite 500.
- The Denver Business Journal awarded the 2007 Champions in Healthcare to The Butterfly Program in the community outreach category. Susan Flow, Coordinator of the Statewide Wound Care Program, was also awarded the 2007 Champions in Healthcare in the nursing category.
- In 2009, The Denver Business Journal award the Champions in Healthcare award to Centura Health at Home for the large facility category.
- In 2010, Centura Health at Home won several Colorado Healthcare Communicators awards:
Colorado Non-Profit Project of the Year for "We're Going Home" campaign
Gold Leaf for "We're Going Home" campaign, Internal Communications Program category
Gold Leaf for Hike for Hospice, Community Relations category
- The Butterfly Program, a pre-eminent palliative care program for terminally ill children and their families.
- Telehealth Program serves patients with chronic disease conducted by a live video-visit.
- Palliative Care focuses on relieving the pain, symptoms and stress of chronic or terminal illness for patients.
Patient & Community Resources
- Bereavement counseling, support groups and specialized grief therapies.